Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Choice

Another thing i'd like to share with the -not-as-public-as FB- Folk is this...
I hate being forced into doing things...
Like, hey man, i need you to do this. Thanks, Bye!

For real dude? I'm telling you no now for sure. You can do it. If you had asked, NICELY and waited for a response, I may have agreed to do so, but since you attempted to give me no choice. As in Giving me:
A. Yes.
B. Yes.
C. Yes.
D. Yes.

I scribble in angrily:
E. Go Fuck Yourself.

And when your jaw hits the floor, "Oh Mah Gawd! Did you just tell ME, the lord of the galaxy NO?!" (Thinking) *What does this word "no" mean? 'Tis a word I am unaccustomed too....*

I also hate it when people keep trying to shove things down my throat- especially the Thumpers, The Told-ya-so's, and the persistent naggers.

Thumper.
Like Bible thumpers. Those who INSIST that their way is the ONLY way. Any other way is wrong, and you will be punished unless you do it our way. (Join the dark side or meet your doom)

while in Az i got home from a 12 hr shift, im tired and hungry, and pissed off about the idiotic drivers... Then i got this guy walk up to me asking questions. Asks me if i think im a good person, if i think im going to heaven, ya know that stuff... I'm losin' my cool because there is a couch cushion and a box of macaroni screaming my name, ya know? He tells me if I am not his religion, i will go straight to hell. Even if i am a good person. I'll just go to hell. The really did thump his bible at me. Yeah. As he quoted, or more paraphrased, it to fit the point he was trying to make. (his way or no way)
I got fed up. Enough, is enough. I got closer to him and asked him... "Are you trying to convert me?"
His eyes widened, like i caught him with his pants to his ankles pissin' in a gas tank. "Uh, yeah...?"
I grinch-grinned him and said in a snarky manner, "Not gonna happen." He left quickly after that. Later found out that this same guy talked to my wife earlier and even though she told him she was the same religion, he still quoted, thumped, and condemned the non-believers to hell...

The Told-ya So's
The name is about all it needs, right? Those who keep bringing shit up that they were right about, but they keep throwing it right back into your face. "I told you it wouldn't work. Didnt I tell ya? I told ya." Watch me try it again and it work PAL. then I will have told YOU so. No need to keep bringing shit up.
Do you like when your toilet gets backed up and your shit and butt-paper comes up to say hello from the grave? No? What makes you think I like hearing and seeing shit I already flushed into the past? Leave it in the sewer where it belongs, damnit.
So you were right... Like six years ago? And since then you have been wrong, wrong, and WRONG. I made a boo-boo. I get it. I'm letting it heal and learning from it. Stop peeling my scabs off to re-open them ya jerk.

The persistant naggers
Again, saying the same thing over and over. like they didn't say it enough the past 20 minutes.
I often hear, "God says, God Says, The Lord, Jesus this and that"... Okay. You are religious, and you believe in God and Jesus. Good. Stop shoving it down my throat with the "Give it to God, and Prayers" talk. I don't really know what it is that I am, but I know I'm not shouting from the rooftops how much I love Pizza. Look, I'm not trying to diss any religion. But I haven't found one I agree with yet. For me, it's that simple. I feel there may be a higher power, but there may not be. We may be an experiment in an Alien's laboratory petri dish. Our lives may be just a freak accident of nature, and so is the nature of our entire planet. Maybe we did evolve...
What is the strangest of it all is the assumption that I have a religion... Oh you have a problem? Give it to God... To me, its their way of saying forget about it. It'll work itself out.
You can tell me to drink the water in the glass, but if im not thirsty, I will not drink it. Saying "Drink it" isn't going to induce my thirst. Then some, will open my mouth and pour it down my throat...
I vomit. Ha. Now you wear your mistake. Shove something into me that is unwanted, it will come back up. And it won't be pretty.

How weird would it be if i ran around telling people quotes from Dr Seuss books?
And from Chapter one, page seven, Sam-I-am Suggests Green Eggs and Ham SHALL be tried Here... Or there...
Then there was Blue Fish... Red fish...
And then, The Green Grinch Man Rained the Wholings with gifts and feast!

People would send me to the loony bin.
Why? Don't they deliver a positive message? Try new things? Accepting the differences? Don't be selfish? Aren't those some things in the Bible anyway?

Again, I'm not bashing on religion. This isn't even about religion.

It's about those people who won't let up. Not leaving a choice to those who SHOULD have the choice.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! That's a good blog, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete